Endless hours of fun and active, imaginative play are in store with our unique Hobbit Hole playhouse! Handcrafted in Maine by our family and built with only the highest quality natural wood materials, you're sure to reap the rewards of your investment for years to come.
Floor dimensions on Little Merry are 7'6" x 4' (30 square feet). Overall height: 5'3". Floor to ceiling height at the center: 4'8".
Our high quality Little Merry Hobbit Hole playhouse kit comes standard with:
straight edge cedar clapboard roofing, with a waterproof underlayment, edge flashing tape, a cedar ridge and stainless steel screws:
- will come in a mix of one-pieced and two-pieced courses (hand cut "live edge" cedar clapboard roofing upgrade available; we also offer a discount for opting out of the finish roofing if you prefer to "DIY" a finish roof)
- 3' diameter round front door
- one 16" diameter round window offset from the front door
- one 20" diameter round window centered on the back wall
- a set of screen and plexiglass inserts for each window
- 1" x 10" shiplap pine siding
- v-match pine roof decking
- stain grade pine trim
- heavy duty forged iron door hinges
- solid floor base sheathed in heavy duty utility grade Advantech flooring
- floor base framed with pressure treated 2x4s
- assembly instructions
- screws and driver bits needed for assembly
- wide plank pine flooring pre-finished with low VOC urethane
- hand cut "live edge" cedar clapboard roofing upgrade-- all courses are one-pieced courses
The Little Merry Hobbit Hole Playhouse Kit will arrive with fully built front and back gable walls, roof rafters, roof decking, and a floor base sheathed in Advantech flooring. We will provide assembly instructions and all the hardware needed to assemble the components included in your order. You will just need a few basic tools.
The playhouse walls come untreated. The paint/stain colors shown are for illustrative purposes. You can treat the exterior walls and trims with any exterior wood treatment, and we recommend treatment within 3-4 months of receipt.
Your order will be delivered by appointment by a third party common carrier. We ALWAYS request lift gate delivery service, but please be aware that in some cases a lift gate is not available, in which case the customer will be responsible for unloading. In these instances customers can usually partially uncrate the Hobbit Hole and unload from the delivery truck by hand. We do our best to facilitate communication between you and the carrier to make delivery go as smoothly as possible.
Please read through our Shipping and Returns information before placing your order and PLEASE contact us, Melissa and Rocy Pillsbury (the OWNERS!) with any questions! Customer satisfaction is our HIGHEST priority!!
Call us at 855-462-2484 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!