Hobbit Hole Chicken Coops
You won't want to hide your beautiful coop in the backyard.
Wooden Wonders Hobbit Hole chicken coops not only look great, they have all the great design features you'd expect in a top of the line chicken coop, and then some. The low-to-the ground entry makes our designs a great option for use as a duck house as well.
We offer three different wooden coop sizes to meet the needs of a broad range of poultry enthusiasts, from just a few birds up to a flock of about 25. Our coops come with ample perch space and nest boxes for the recommended number of birds per coop. You have many options to customize your high quality coop to meet your needs:
- removable washable floor liner to simplify coop cleaning
- add our custom cedar clapboard roofing for just the right finishing touch
- floor insulation for added protection in cold climates
Our hand made coops ship as ready-to-assemble kits with all the fasteners needed for assembly. We provide detailed assembly instructions and technical support by phone or email if you have any questions. On-site assembly is available on a limited basis. Please contact us for more information about run options available.
The carrier will make delivery by appointment and your order will be unloaded curbside for you using a lift gate.
Wooden Wonders' Hobbit Hole chicken coops have the design details and features you look for in a functional and durable coop:
- hinged front and rear windows for ventilation, temperature, and humidity control crucial in a high quality coop
- windows covered in 1/2" galvanized steel hardware cloth for security
- eye and hook latch on each window lets you to latch the windows securely closed
- predator proof door latches
- easy access to nest boxes and perches
- removable and washable heavy duty vinyl floor liner available
- interior accessible through a rear clean out door
- floor insulation option for added protection in cold climates (not available on Harfoot)
Our attention to design detail and high quality standards offer our customers:
- our signature Hobbit Hole style round front door, round windows and curved walls
- Hand Made in Maine, USA using locally sourced materials whenever available
- our custom "live edge" and straight edge cedar clapboard roofing
- a waterproof roofing underlayment, edge flashing, and stainless steel fasteners included with the cedar roofing option
- walls and trim made of solid Northern White Pine boards
- floor base framed with ground contact rated treated 2x4 lumber
- floor sheathed with award winning AdvanTech flooring
- heavy duty, exterior grade hardware and fasteners
- superior customer service from the same people who design and build the product
Please contact us with any questions!
1-855-462-2484 or email@example.com
We are also happy to take your order by phone.