We're starting a new revolution in chicken keeping:
You won't want to hide your beautiful Hobbit Hole Chicken Coop in the backyard, after all
Our Hobbit Hole chicken coops not only look great, they have all the great design features you'd expect in a top of the line chicken coop, and then some. We offer three different coop sizes to meet the needs of a broad range of poultry enthusiasts, from just small handful of birds up to a flock of 30. Our coops come with ample perch space and nest boxes for the recommended number of birds per coop. You have many options to customize your coop to meet your needs:
- removable washable floor liner to simplify coop cleaning
- add our custom cedar clapboard roofing for just the right finishing touch
- Cold climate options: floor insulation and heavy duty floor liner
- attached run constructed of all cedar, framed with our custom curved rafters
Coops ship flat packed with all the fasteners needed for assembly. We provide detailed assembly instructions and technical support by phone or email if you have any questions. Factory assembly is available on the smaller Lightfoot and Proudfoot coops for an additional charge, but not on the larger Harfoot coop or any of the run options.
Carrier will make delivery by appointment. Choose the "Liftgate Delivery" option to have your coop unloaded curbside for you (not available on the factory assembled Proudfoot). Otherwise, the customer will be responsible for unloading the coop from the delivery truck themselves.
Wooden Wonders' Hobbit Hole chicken coops feature:
- hinged front and rear windows for ventilation, temperature, and humidity control
- windows covered in 1/2" galvanized steel hardware cloth for security
- eye and hook latch on each window lets you to latch the windows securely closed
- predator proof door latches
- easy access to nest boxes and perches
- removable and washable vinyl floor liner options available
- interior accessible through a rear clean out door (or a hinged roof on the Lightfoot Coop with Attached Run)
- attachable run available on each design, with a movable tractor option available on the Lightfoot Coop
- cold climate options include floor insulation and a heavy duty vinyl floor liner
Our attention to design detail and high quality standards offer our customers:
- our signature Hobbit Hole style round front door, round windows and curved walls
- Hand Made in Maine, USA using locally sourced materials whenever available
- our custom "live edge" cedar clapboard roofing pre-treated with CedarShield, a non-toxic wood preservative
- a waterproof roofing underlayment included with the cedar roofing option
- walls and trim made of solid Northern White Pine boards
- floor base framed with ground contact rated treated 2x4 lumber
- floor sheathed with award winning AdvanTech flooring
- heavy duty, exterior grade hardware and fasteners
- superior customer service from the same people who design and build the product
Please contact us with any questions!
1-855-462-2484 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We would be delighted to take your order by phone.